Referral from Robinson Animal Hospital always needed
- University of Tennessee Veterinary Medical Center
- Upstate Veterinary Specialists
- Dr. Keith A. Hnilica, Diplomate American College of Veterinary Dermatology
- Blackford Veterinary Surgery Referral
- Veterinary Behavior Solutions
- Animal Emergency & Specialty Center, Knoxville, TN
- Western Carolina Veterinary Surgery
- Village Veterinary Clinic, Knoxville, TN
- Sharon Startup, Dental Specialist, Knoxville, TN
- Virginia-Maryland College of Veterinary Medicine (formerly Virginia Tech)
- Southeast Veterinary Dermatology & Ear Clinic
Our Online Pharmacy
Easily order prescriptions, foods and more for home delivery!
We strongly encourage pet adoptions!
Our humane society does amazing things, including assistance with spays and neuters!
Wildlife Treatment and Rehabilitation
We aren’t able to treat wildlife in most cases
Highly recommended rescue groups that are reasonably close in proximity
Additional information about the products that we provide for your pets and those very important rebate links!
Pet Health Insurance
Companies that receive the Robinson Animal Hospital “seal of approval”
Rabies Tag Identification
Easy and at no charge with your rabies vaccine
An easy way for your pet to be identified is just by wearing the free rabies tag on a collar or harness. This tag is supplied when your pet recieves the required vaccine. Each tag has a unique number, with your contact information, that is accessible by the administering veterinarian and all county animal shelters.
Please keep your registration current by paying the annual fee and update with address or information chang
Pet Identification Tags & Personalized Collars
We recommend a name tag for all pets! Cats sometimes prefer a personalized collar!
In Home Euthanasia
When you know the time has come and transport is an issue