We love knowing that your pets are living the good life! And whether that includes chasing squirrels, fetching balls, climbing to the top of the kitty tower, or just snuggling next to you, it makes us laugh and smile. That is why at Robinson Animal Hospital we feel very strongly about the importance of a full physical examination for your pet on an annual basis. The health of your pet is our number one priority! Bringing your pet in for an annual diagnostic and wellness checkup can help reassure you that your dog or cat is healthy. Early detection can improve the prognosis of many diseases, keep medical costs down, and help your pet live longer.
Our wellness exam includes:
- A thorough examination from nose to tail. We will examine heart, lungs, eyes and ears.
- We will observe how your pet moves to determine any joint or orthopedic concerns.
- Weight assessment
- Coat and skin analysis
- A heartworm test and recommendations for preventatives
- Dental evaluation
- Testing for internal parasites
- Vaccinations as needed
- Recommendations for flea and tick prevention
In some instances, additional diagnostic tests may be recommended.
Additional services for cats include:
Testing for Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV) and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV)
This annual examination also allows the opportunity to discuss your pet’s lifestyle, exercise habits, diet and treats and any other topic that is helpful to you.
We look forward to seeing you and ensuring optimum health for your pet!